I have put a list of the best Miami Beach photography spots. These are my favorite spots to take photos, and to this day I visit them often. Having lived here for 10 years I have uncovered just about every awesome spot there is in Miami Beach. However, the hunt continues for epic photography spots in this incredible city. As new high rises go up new photography opportunities arise that will make the best Miami Beach photography spots.
Best Miami Beach Photography Spots
I have been shooting this area for the last 10 years and by far these are the most iconic and most beautiful places in Miami and Miami Beach Florida. If you are visiting and want to find some cool spots to shoot from, this is the only list you will ever need. The best Miami Beach photography spots. I shoot just about every day and trust me, these are the spots you want to visit.
Are you are looking for amazing skies for your images? Check out my vast library of EPIC sky overlays you can use to create award-winning photos.
The gear I used for all my photos: Nikon D850 with a Nikon 14-24mm a Nikon 24-85mm a Nikon 70-200. A MeFOTO tripod is a must. I edit all my images with my Lightroom Presets download them and give them a try.
Here are the top 10 Photography Locations In Miami Beach Florida
1. 1111 Lincoln Road. It’s a parking garage and these are the views. Best time to shoot is at night.
2. Maurice Gibb Memorial Park. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
3. Ocean Drive in front of the Beacon Hotel. (This is the most photographed and best-known spot in Ocean Dr.) Many movies have been filmed here including Scarface. Best times to shoot is at night.
4. Venetian Causeway. This is a long strip and you can get some amazing views, this one in my favorite and most underrated. Best time to shoot is at night.
Best Places to Photograph Miami Beach Florida
6. Best Buy Parking garage on 5th and Alton. This is a great spot. The best time to shoot is at sunset.
7. Children’s Museum. Make sure you go under the bridge. Best time to shoot is at sunset and at night.
8. South Pointe Park & Pier. The best time to shoot is at sunrise and at sunset on the Westside.
9. The beach. Anywhere on the beach is breath-taking. The best time to shoot is at sunrise.
Those are the best Miami Beach photography spots. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and I hope you get some great photos. Do not forget to check out my top Miami Photography spots list. Please leave me a comment if this was helpful in any way and share this with your friends. That is the best way to say thank you. You can also buy me a beer ;)