I have put a list of the best Miami Beach photography spots. These are my favorite spots to take photos, and to this day I visit them often. Having lived here for 7 years I have uncovered just about every awesome spot there is in Miami Beach. However, the hunt continues for epic photography spots in this incredible city. As new highrises go up new photography opportunities arise that will make the best Miami Beach photography spots.
Best Miami Beach Photography Spots
I have been shooting this area for the last 7 years and by far these are the most iconic and most beautiful places in Miami and Miami Beach Florida. If you are visiting and want to find some cool spots to shoot from, this is the only list you will ever need. The best Miami Beach photography spots. I shoot just about every day and trust me, these are the spots you want to visit.
Leave me a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions to add. Hashtag #edinchavez when you post photos from these spots. I would love to check them out. You can also check out my Miami Photography workshops here.
Are you looking for images of Miami and it’s surrounding areas for one of your projects? Check out my Miami library and shoot me an email. They are all available for licensing.
Here are the top 10 Photography Locations In Miami Beach Florida
1. 1111 Lincoln Road. It’s a parking garage and these are the views. Best time to shoot is at night.
2. Maurice Gibb Memorial Park. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
3. Ocean Drive in front of the Beacon Hotel. (This is the most photographed and best-known spot in Ocean Dr.) Many movies have been filmed here including Scarface. Best times to shoot is at night.
4. Venetian Causeway. This is a long strip and you can get some amazing views, this one in my favorite and most underrated. Best time to shoot is at night.
5. The Beach Lifeguard Towers. This is the coolest one. Best time to shoot them is at sunrise.
Best Places to Photograph Miami Beach Florida
6. Best Buy Parking garage on 5th and Alton. This is a great spot. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
7. Children’s Museum. Make sure you go under the bridge. Best time to shoot is at sunset and at night.
8. South Pointe Park & Pier. Best time to shoot is at sunrise and at sunset on the West side.
9. The beach. Anywhere on the beach is breath-taking. Best time to shoot is at sunrise.
10. The Bay Walk. This place is stunning. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
Those are the best Miami Beach photography spots. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and I hope you get some great photos. Do not forget to check out my top Miami Photography spots list. Please leave me a comment if this was helpful in any way. That is the best way to say thank you.