In this post, I am going to break down the best Affiliate Programs for photographers. These are the ones that convert the best and generate regular sales for me.
As a freelance photographer, making money from affiliate programs is just as important as all the other work I do. When work gets slow it’s always nice to have some passive income coming in from affiliate sales.
In the list below I have put together the best affiliate programs for photographers.
Affiliate programs for photographers
I have been fortunate enough to have developed some of the best Lightroom Presets out there and with over 40,000 units sold and counting, it’s easy to see why this is a winner. Not only that but I pay 50% commission. My sales pages are set up to sell, with built-in funnels up-sales and shopping cart abandonment tools, so our conversion rate is very high.
1. Ultimate Lightroom Preset Collection 50% Commission 90-day cookie.
2. Lightroom Real Estate Preset System 50% Commission 90-day cookie.
I am one of Skylums ambassadors and not only do I love their software, but it’s nice making money from sales on a monthly basis.
3. Skylum Software 20% Commission 90-day cookie.
Share A Sale is one of my favorite platforms to share links. They have a ton of products for photographers that you can choose from. I get regular commissions from them.
4. Share a Sale Commissions depend on what programs you choose. There are a lot to pick from. They have all kinds of programs from masterclass tutorials to Creative Live school for creators to Smugmug.
These are the best affiliate programs for photographers. I will update the list as I find more great paying affiliates.
There are a lot out there, but these actually convert and pay really well. If you have a nice email list, Facebook group, blog, or good social presence. Any of these will generate you great cash on a monthly basis.
Photographers Travel Insurance Simple & flexible
You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from over 130 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travelers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24-hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travelers from over 130 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already traveling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you traveling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
Photographers Travel Insurance
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads.com?
- Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
- Buy more cover and claim online while traveling
- Covers a range of adventure sports and activities
- Give a little back and support a community development project