Capture Cuba Photography Workshop and Tour
Capture Cuba Photography Workshop
- Looking for a way to get better at photography?
- Do you want to add unique photos to your portfolio?
- Do you just want to hang out with me and other passionate photographers?
You’ve come to the right place.
Hey everyone! Edin here.
The Cuba Photography Workshop is back. I’m currently accepting spots for my photography workshop in Cuba where I’ll guide you step-by-step to all the best viewpoints, help fine-tune your technique, and make sure you get those beautiful and rare photos to add to your portfolio.
Cuba has long been inaccessible for Americans until recently, but it now presents a great opportunity to get amazing photos of a country frozen in time. The people, the architecture, the cars… Cuba is truly one of a kind. You really have to be there to experience what a fascinating place Cuba is.
BUT… it won’t be like this for long. Havana and surrounding areas are rapidly expanding— which means the future looks a bit brighter for some Cubans, but for photographers, this means more touristy attractions and less of the preserved raw ambiance.
So quite honestly, if you’re a photographer and want the best shots, now is the time to attend my Cuba Photography Workshop.
I’ve taught thousands of people through my workshops and online products. If you’re going to take a tour, take it from an experienced professional photography expert. Specially in this Cuba photography workshop.
Below you’ll find details about the trip. Should you read through this and still need some questions answered, do not hesitate to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At a glance
- 2 Nights
- 4 max participants
- Housing Accommodations included
(Subject to Change)
Fly out to José Martí International Airport in Havana and make your way to Casa Particular, our home away from home for the next 2 days. We will hold a Meet and Greet after settling in and head to Old Havana for an afternoon walk and an authentic Cuban meal for lunch. It will be followed by beautiful sunset shoot over the famous and historic Malecón, where the fisherman and locals walk.
Wake up and eat breakfast then head to Havana for a walking tour of Old Havana. There will be awesome street photography opportunities and we will explore the old historic buildings. We’ll break for lunch at a local spot in the city, hang out after to explore some new areas. We’ll go catch the sunset from El Morro. Followed by dinner and drinks.
Head out for breakfast and take a taxi to the airport where we depart.
- Cash is the only currency accepted on the island. Your US credit cards and traveler checks will NOT work. We will be exchanging dollars for the Cuban currency called CUC once we are there.
- Camera equipment insurance is a good thing to have. Though not required, I highly recommend it.
- Camera, wide angle and telephoto lenses, laptop, external hard drives, Lightroom installed, tripod, cleaning cloths, comfortable camera bag, and flash.
- Shoes that you feel comfortable walking all day in.
- The fee for the workshop and shared accommodations. Entrance fees to any attractions, food, and drinks are NOT included.
- Price includes shared accommodations. If you’d like a room all to yourself, we have a single room supplement charge, please let us know.
- Please, leave your photographer vest at home. The last thing you want is to be seen as an American photojournalist. You want to blend in as much as possible, as this will benefit your street photography shots and make you less intimidating when asking a local for their photo.
What’s NOT included:
- Visa, round-trip airfare, Additional events or museums that are not mentioned in the itinerary, tips, lunches, dinners, alcoholic beverages, internet access, phone, airport taxes upon departing Havana (30 CUCS/ $30.00 USD), insurance (travel, health).
- You need around $100 per day for spending money. (most of the time you will not spend half that)
Can I bring guests?
- If you want to bring a non-photographer friend or spouse, we’ll offer a 30% discount for that second person and you can also share the same room accommodation.
- $1295 Cost for Trip. Flight to Miami is NOT included, accommodations in Miami, NOT included. Airfare to and from Cuba NOT included, visa NOT included, the airline will issue it for you.’