I have put a list of the top 10 places photograph in Miami Beach Florida. These are my favorite spots, and to this day I visit them often.
I have been shooting this area for the last 7 years and by far these are the most iconic and most beautiful places in Miami and Miami Beach Florida. If you are visiting and want to find some cool spots to shoot from, this is them.
Drop me a comment if you have any questions or suggestions to add. Hashtag #edinchavez when you post photos from these spots. I would love to check them out. All these images were edited using my Ultimate Lightroom Preset Collection. You can also check out my Miami workshops here.
1. 1111 Lincoln Road. It’s a parking garage and these are the views. You can walk all around and get shots of just about every corner of Miami. Best time to shoot is at night.
2. Maurice Gibb Memorial Park, I spend lots of time here at sunset. It’s a great place to chill while the sun is setting. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
3. Ocean Drive in front of the Beacon Hotel. (This is the most photographed and best-known spot in Ocean Dr.) Many movies have been filmed here including Scarface. This place appears in lots of current tv shows as well. Every time I’m out shooting at this place I get surrounded by people asking me who is in the building… They think I’m out here looking for celebrities. Best times to shoot is at night.
4. Venetian Causeway. This is a long strip and you can get some amazing views across the entire thing, this one in my favorite and most underrated. I rarely see photos from here. This one is one of my favorites. Best time to shoot is at night.
5. The Beach Lifeguard Towers. This is the coolest one, but there are much more to shoot. I spend 2 years shooting the entire collection of lifeguard towers. Best time to shoot them is at sunrise.
6. Best Buy Parking garage on 5th and Alton. After you buy your last minute camera gear, you can shoot up to the roof and get some epic shots. This is a great spot. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
7. Children’s Museum. Make sure you go under the bridge. Once you are there, you will find the way… Look out for me, I spend lots of time at this particular spot. Best time to shoot is at sunset and at night.
8. South Pointe Park & Pier. Get here early and scout out some locations. This place is full of possibilities. I love the sunrises here. Best time to shoot is at sunrise and at sunset on the West side.
9. The beach. THE BEACH people. Anywhere on the beach is breath-taking. That’s why we live here to get this epic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Best time to shoot is at sunrise.
10. The Bay Walk. This place is stunning and my back yard. If you come here shoot me a message I will come outside and say hello :) Best time to shoot is at sunset.