I have put a list of the top ten best places to shoot aka photograph in Miami Beach Florida. These are my favorite spots, and to this day I visit them often.
I have been shooting this area for the last 7 years and by far these are the most iconic and most beautiful places in Miami and Miami Beach Florida. If you are visiting and want to find some cool spots to shoot from, this are them.
Drop me a comment if you have any questions or suggestions to add. Hashtag #edinchavez when you post photos from these spots. I would love to check themo out. All these images were edited using my Ultimate Lightroom Preset Collection. You can also check out my Miami workshops here.
1. 1111 Lincoln Road. It’s a parking garage and these are the views. Best time to shoot is at night.
2. Maurice Gibb Memorial Park. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
3. Ocean Drive in front of the Beacon Hotel. (This is the most photographed and best known spot in Ocean Dr.) Many movies have been filmed here including Scarface. Best times to shoot is at night.
4. Venetian Causeway. This is a long strip and you can get some amazing views, this one in my favorite and most underrated. Best time to shoot is at night.
5. The Beach Lifeguard Towers. This is the coolest one. Best time to shoot them is at sunrise.
6. Best Buy Parking garage on 5th and Alton. This is a great spot. Best time to shoot is at sunset.
7. Children’s Museum. Make sure you go under the bridge. Best time to shoot is at sunset and at night.
8. South Pointe Park & Pier. Best time to shoot is at sunrise and at sunset on the West side.
9. The beach. Anywhere on the beach is breath-taking. Best time to shoot is at sunrise.
10. The Bay Walk. This place is stunning. Best time to shoot is at sunset.