The Art of Landscape Photography
Looking to take your landscape photography game to the next level?
Well, you’re in luck. I’ve just harnessed my decade of experience as a professional photographer in order to provide you with a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide on how to create stunning landscape photos.
After taking this course, you will…
- Know what gear to pack with you and what to leave at home
- Be able to make split-second camera setting adjustments for optimal exposure
- Understand the subtle ins-and-outs of effective landscape photo composition
- Leverage Adobe Lightroom shortcuts that will cut your editing time in half
- Use veteran tricks of the trade that will make your photography stand out
- All RAW files included
- Lightroom Presets included
- Composition diagrams included
- Finished images included
- And much, much more…
- Cityscape photography and making crystal-clear mirror reflections
Who am I?
Hi, my name is Edin Chavez.
In my photography career, I’ve been lucky enough to have worked with some of the biggest brands in the industry; National Geographic, Nikon, and USA Today to name a few. Throughout the years, I have spent time with and learned from some of the best photographers in the world today. I’ve instructed thousands through my digital products and in-person workshops. I live my passion day in and day out, and so can you.
Taking great photographs takes a certain level of natural ability, but that isn’t enough. Landscape photography, like anything, is a skill. It’s an art. With enough repetition and dedication anyone can create images that take the viewer’s breath away. That is a fact.
When you take The Art of Landscape Photography and learn through repetition, people will start to recognize your photos for their signature look… That ‘special something’ that people can’t describe.
Invest in your passion… but especially invest in yourself!
Thanks for reading!