Here are 10 of my favorite inspirational quotes that will supercharge your life. When you are feeling unmotivated, take a minute to watch this video. You will feel refreshed and ready to take over the world.
People that follow the rules lack creativity.
About the photo: This is the Enigma, I was lucky enough to watch him perform, he is so crazy and such a cool dude. I got to talk to him after the show for a bit and he is a big teddy bear. He lacks zero creativity :)
I really love this 3 words, in fact this is exactly what I live by. First you have to desire something, you have to want it so bad where all you do is obsess over it. It will take a very long time to get it, but if you chase it long enough with all your heart you will eventually obtain it. After that you can cherish the fruits of your labor. Just don’t quit. I truly live by this 3 words. Feel free to pass it around and speed the love.
About the photo, I shot it during a very colorful sunrise in Miami Beach….
Are you looking for a little inspiration to travel? I have put together my top 10 travel quotes of all time and added them to some of my photos. I hope they inspire you to start traveling or continue with your crazy journeys. Please feel free to share them or do whatever you want with them.
Did I miss any? Whats your favorite travel quote or quotes? Leave them on the comments below, Id love to add more to the list.
1. “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” Ernest Hemingway
2. “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” Paul Theroux
3. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. ” Tim Cahill
4. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” Susan Sontag
5. “Not all those who wander are lost.” J.R.R. Tolkein
6. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
7. “The world is a book, and those who don’t travel only read one page.” Augustine of Hippo
8. “Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.” Dalai Lama
9. “To travel is to live.” Rumi
10. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao-tzu
11. “Difficult paths often lead to beautiful destinations”