Are you looking for a little inspiration to travel? I have put together my top 10 travel quotes of all time and added them to some of my photos. I hope they inspire you to start traveling or continue with your crazy journeys. Please feel free to share them or do whatever you want with them.
Did I miss any? Whats your favorite travel quote or quotes? Leave them on the comments below, Id love to add more to the list.
1. “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” Ernest Hemingway
2. “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” Paul Theroux
3. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. ” Tim Cahill
4. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” Susan Sontag
5. “Not all those who wander are lost.” J.R.R. Tolkein
6. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
7. “The world is a book, and those who don’t travel only read one page.” Augustine of Hippo
8. “Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.” Dalai Lama
9. “To travel is to live.” Rumi
10. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao-tzu
11. “Difficult paths often lead to beautiful destinations”