Here is a Panorama I shot from this same spot. I am telling you, this is the place to be. There are stunning views of the ciy, and ther is plenty of parking. I would love to see you there. So pack your gear and come meet up with us. I am going to show you how to create panorama photos in a few simple steps.
If you are wondering how I made this panorama, I created a video to show you just that. In just a few simple steps you can start creating your own panorama images that are sure to drop jaws.
These are the Best Photography Spots in Panama. After spending some time in Panama and visiting almost the entire country. I have found the gems for photographers and travelers alike.
When I arrived in Panama, I didn’t really know what to expect. I had somewhat of a plan, however, just like all my travels I like to show up and start exploring. I wanted to visit the entire country and that I did. (Well almost)
I began in Panama City, in one of the most well-known hotels in Panama City Panama. From there I will take you to a journey to San Blas where we continue to find epic locations to shoot.
Once we are done with San Blas, we head to Bocas Del Toro, where you can find more amazing photography locations, great food, and good vibes.
2.TheAmador Causeway. Take a beautiful drive on El Causeway De Amador to get stunning views of the skyline. I this is a 7 image panoramic shot with my favorite travel lens, the Nikon 24-85mm. I put them together in Adobe Lightroom.
3. Biomuseo. While on The Amador Causeway stop at the Biomuseo and snap some flicks. I did not get to go in. However, I was able to get this shot with my Drone and edited with my Aerial Presets.
4. Panama Canal Miraflores Locks. The Panama Canal is a must when you visit Panama. I mean it is an architectural masterpiece, and there is lots of history here. Pro tip: Go an hour before they close, there are fewer crowds and epic sunsets. Lens used Nikon 24-85mm. From this particular spot, you can see the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean at the same time.
5. Roadster’s Diner. This place is really cool, an old diner in the middle of the city. Looks out of place but really cool. A refreshing stop along the way. Lens used Nikon 24-85mm. Pro tip: Bring a Model. Model: @MercedesNavil.
6. Casco Viejo. This is my favorite neighborhood in Panama City. It’s an old neighborhood full of history and just beautiful. This photo does not do it justice. We were scouting the night before to do a shoot the next day however it never stopped raining. Pro tip: show up early and walk around. There is plenty to see and shoot, and there are a lot of rooftop bars and restaurants with epic city views. Photo shot with my Nikon 24-85mm.
7.San Blas Islands. Moving out of the city we have The San Blas Islands. These islands are so beautiful you have to visit when you are here. You can stay go for the day or stay a few days. Pro tip: Stay overnight to get the full experience. Image shot with Mavic Air.
8. The Stars in San Blas. While you are in San Blas, make sure you book a tour to the go see the stars. You can swim with them and take photos. Pro tip: Please do not take the stars out of the water, they will die. I shot this image with my go Pro.
9. Bocas Del Toro. Once you are done with San Blas and all of its beauty head out to Bocas Del Toro. This place is way different than San Blas and just as beautiful. I stayed at this fantastic spot and dedicated my entire stay to photos and relaxation. Pro tip: Stay in a bungalow to maximize awesomeness. I stayed in the two-story one in the middle. I shot this with my Nikon 14-24mm and Nikon 24-85mm.
10. The Panama Skyline. If you are looking for another epic view of the Panama Skyline book a room at The Euros Stars Hotel and go to the rooftop. This is the view. This is a panoramic shot taken with my Nikon 14-24mm.Pro tip: Sunrise is the best time to shoot.
That does it for the Best Photography Spots in Panama if you have locations to add leave it in the comments below. You can also check out my other Locations Maps for more epic locations and awesome photography spots.